Join our Team
Opportunities AvailableReasons why you should join our team
- Regular training and professional development
- Worldwide recognized accreditation
- Flexible work, with Full Time, Part-Time and Casual positions
- State and National industry networking and support
- Access to use the Centre’s facilities
- Fun supportive team
- Personal development and career opportunities across Australia and New Zealand
See our current opportunities available below and click APPLY NOW for more information.
of our Aquatic Areas. First Aid, CPR and Pool Lifeguard Qualification’s
are required for this role, delivered through Royal Life
Saving NSW. On the job training and development. Full training
provided for applicants that meet the required criteria.
Make a difference, by giving people of all ages and
abilities a skill for life, that could save a life. Becoming a
Swim Teacher is both fun and rewarding! You don’t need to
be a champion swimmer; you just need to love what you are doing!